A delicious pumpkin recipe, perfect for sweet and savory spreads.
- 300g raw pumpkin meat
- 60g water
- 125g soy milk
- 1 EL coconut oil
- 300g All Purpose Flour
- 200g White Spelt Flour
- 10g fresh yeast
- 6g salt
- 2EL raw cane sugar
- Cut the pumpkin into small pieces and cook with 60g water in a small pot over medium heat.
- Take off about 20g of soy milk. Crumble the yeast and dissolve in it. (The mixture is added later to the remaining ingredients)
- The cooked pumpkin meat will now puree together with the remaining soy milk and a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Put the remaining, dry ingredients into a mixing bowl, add the cooled pumpkin puree and the yeast mixture.
- Knead the dough of the vegan pumpkin bread recipe with the food processor for about 5-10 minutes. Until the dough separates from the edge of the bowl.
- The dough must now rest covered at room temperature for about one hour. After that the dough should have increased considerably.
- The vegan pumpkin bread is now almost ready. Just fold the dough, put it into a box and let it relax for 20 minutes.
Theoretically you could also bake the bread freely, but I prefer this bread with less crust. So I bake it in a box.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 200° top/bottom heat.
- Now bake the bread on the bottom rail for 35 minutes and ready is a delicious, vegan pumpkin bread recipe.
Who does not eat vegan, can replace the soy milk naturally also by normal milk.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes